Monday, December 4, 2017

Windrush Junction

  Latest development is the completion (is anything ever completely finished on a layout ?) of the station building for "Windrush Junction".   

What's in a name ?   With the dock / seaside village of "Boxer Bay"  I needed a name for my other station.  A splendid suggestion from my Dad who came up with it.  For those classic English Comedy film fans,  you might be able to figure out where the name came from !
 The Station is a nice kit from Skytrex,  formally NMB models.   Resin with white metal details. It went together with minimal work,  and the size fits in nicely with the space available and theme of my Col. Stephens railway.  Now time to start adding some details,  and get painting some proper figures !     I'm working on some history (fictional of course) notes for the B.B.R.,  complete with maps and slightly updated / revised track plan.    Cheers

No comments:

Post a Comment