Monday, April 19, 2021

A Few Characters

 I decided it was time to paint a few figures to add to my miniature world.  One of the joys of O scale are the characters one can add to the scene to bring it to life.  I really enjoy the process of painting them,  challenging but fun.  I've no idea how people manage to paint figures in any scale smaller then 1/43,  couldn't do it with my eyesight.

First up is Lady Marjorie's husband  Richard,  now they can wait for the GWR service to Minehead together & have a chat about the miserable weather !



Anthony  &  Billy watching the action at Windrush Junction and taking down numbers.  Whats this ?  7711 with the branch goods instead of the 23xx Dean ?   Hurry up Bill, we best be gettin home or Mum will give us a clip around the ear !



  

No comments:

Post a Comment